Location: Carlow, Ireland
Hours: Full-time, Permanent
We currently have an opportunity for an Internal Sales Executive to join our team at our branch located in Deerpark Business Park, Dublin Rd., Ballyvergal, Co. Carlow, R93 HP23. We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic person to join our friendly team. This is a full-time, permanent position, where continuous sales development and training will be provided.
Internal Sales Executive Job Role:
As a member of our team, you will be responsible for handling customer enquiries, liaising with suppliers and ensuring that our clients receive the highest level of service. By utilising your excellent interpersonal skills, you will develop long term relationships with our customers ensuring that their requirements and business needs are interpreted and handled quickly and effectively.
Your main duties as an Internal Sales Executive will include:
- Answer incoming enquiries to sell and support the company product range.
- Proactively make outgoing calls qualifying prospects and closing sales in order to meet targets.
- Accurately process quotations and sales orders using in house systems.
- Timely administration of quotations using in house quotation software.
- Ensure customer records are updated frequently and accurately on the Customer Relationship Management Software.
- Collation of customer files and purchase orders to company standards.
- Interact with customers to resolve any queries or issues.
- Provide feedback to the sales team on newly emerging opportunities, proactively assisting as required.
- Maintain culture of continuous improvement and excellence in customer service.
- Collate and co-ordinate information requested for management purposes.
- Any other ad hoc duties required by the Branch Manager.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
To join our team, we are looking for a person who has the following:
- A proactive/can do attitude towards helping the business grow.
- A proven track record within an internal sales role.
- Experience of making proactive outgoing telephone calls.
- A passion for sales combined with an eye for engineering solutions.
- Excellent customer interaction skills.
- Strong organisational, administrative and telephone skills.
- Ability to prioritise work, meet deadlines and follow through on commitments.
- Excellent attention to detail such that customer orders and information are accurate.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Computer literate (MS Office).
BPX remains a financially secure, family-run business offering the chance to work within a happy, friendly company with some wonderful and talented people.
If you like a challenge and believe you are the right person to be in our Sales team, please click below. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Minimum of 23 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Training and development platform
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Dress down Fridays
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- Recruitment referral bonus
- Free onsite parking
- Opportunities for career progression
- Cycle to Work scheme
No agencies please.
Click here to begin your job application process online >>